Queen Bee Hyaluronic Serum
Now with Ceramides
For a more nourishing and supporting serum
Queen Bee Hyaluronic Serum is the perfect hydrating serum for dehydrated, sensitive, and post-procedure complexions.
Ceramides nourish and support the skin, soothing aloe, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and firming algae extract work synergistically to hydrate and renew fragile skin.
Recommended Reading Are You Using Your Hyaluronic Acid Serum Correctly?
Features & Benefits
- Most powerful moisturizer and humectant available
- Provides smoothness and softening to the skin
- Can reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Ideal ingredient after skin peels
- Excellent anti-aging skin hydrators
- Has good antioxidant properties
- Moisturizes skin, especially suitable for the sensitive and irritated skin
- Nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals
- protects the skin from oxidative stress
Directions For Use
Apply small amount to freshly cleansed, slightly damp skin tapping gently, morning & night, especially after esthetic procedures such as microneedling. Avoid getting product into eyes.
purified water, propanediol, sodium hyaluronate, high, medium, and low molecular weights, laminaria (algae) extract, ceramide complex, (ceramide NP, ceramide AP, ceramide EOP, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, rosewater, Palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminobutyloyl hydroxythreonine (tetrapeptide), palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminohydroxybutyrate (tripeptide) aloe, sodium lactate, glycerin, gluconolactone, sorbic acid, caprylyl glycol, xanthan gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol
Product Size & Weight
Weight: 1 oz