http://www.beenaturals.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/bee-naturals-logo.jpg 0 0 Amanda http://www.beenaturals.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/bee-naturals-logo.jpg Amanda2021-09-10 18:13:592021-09-27 21:27:08What are the main ingredients in your products and what do they do?
What are the main ingredients in your products and what do they do?
At Bee Naturals we believe in providing the best that both science and nature have to offer. A full list of our ingredients can be found by clicking HERE.
Our most common ingredients and their usefulness are:
- Unbleached Beeswax contains honey, a natural moisturizer ( or “humectant”), trace minerals, propolis (a natural antiseptic), and provides a superior, natural protective barrier. It bonds with surface skin cells, but does not clog pores.
- Olive Oil is rich in squalene, a skin conditioner. It’s also a good moisturizer because it attracts moisture to the skin, and a rich emollient, well-absorbed by skin.
- Coconut Oil is an extra-lubricating emollient readily absorbed by the skin.
- Refined, Non-toxic Castorbean Oil, a rich emollient and humectant oil, conditions skin and hair.
- Vitamin E (also called d-alpha or tocopheryl acetate) is a natural antioxidant which soothes and heals, and aids in the formation of skin cells. It also prevents rancidity of oils to help maintain freshness.
- Wheat Germ Oil is rich in Vitamin E and other vitamins such as Provitamin A, Vitamin F and lecithin, and it promotes healthy skin.
- Essential Herbal Oils – In particular, Lavender and Rosemary act as mild antiseptics, soothing and stimulating the skin. They also provide a pleasant non-synthetic fragrance.