Violet Color Correcting Shampoo
Our mild violet color-correcting shampoo helps turn brassy blondes, orange highlights and yellowed-grey hair back to its cool and gorgeous tone.
Formulated with vitamin B5 and sulfate-free, it’s perfect for all types including fragile and color-treated hair. Unlike temporary toners and colors that wash out, this shampoo helps keep your color bright and beautiful in between salon visits.
Ideal for: Blonde Hair, Gray Hair, Highlights, Color Treated Hair.
- Panthenol: also known as vitamin B5, panthenol hydrates and helps the hair retain moisture.
- Decyl glucoside lactylate blend: a mild, plant-based surfactant that gently cleanses the hair without fading color.
- Gently yet thoroughly cleanses the hair without the use of harsh sulfates and other color-fading ingredients
- Helps prolong highlights and keep color fresh in between salon visits
- Can be used on dry, fine, and fragile hair in need of repair
Directions For Use
Wet the hair completely from scalp to ends. Take a palmful of the Violet Color Correcting Shampoo and gently apply it to the hair from roots to ends, concentrating on the areas where hair is most brassy. Rinse hair completely until the water runs clear before conditioning.
This color-correcting shampoo can be used 1 to 3 times per week. For those with extreme brassiness, use it up to three times per week to gradually tone your hair. Once you’ve reached your desired tone, you can maintain your color by reducing usage to once a week.
Deionized Water, Decyl Glycoside/Lactylate Blend, Propanediol (humectant), Tara Gum, Guar Gum, D-Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Violet #2 D&C, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, and Lavender Essential Oil.
Product Size & Weight
Weight: 8 fl oz (236mL)
Very impressed with this new product.