Enzyme Exfoliating Crème
“Brightening” Enzyme Exfoliating Creme
Bacillus ferment is a proteolytic enzymatic ingredient used to exfoliate the skin and is a mild but effective alternative to alpha-hydroxy fruit acid exfoliants or mechanical scrubs.
- Natural enzymes that eliminate dead skin cells to smooth the skin’s surface
- Functions as non-mechanical, but enzymatic exfoliation process
- Provides younger looking skin
Moisture Retaining Triglycerides
- Exceptional low-viscosity emollient and lubricant leaving a soft and non-greasy feel on the skin due to its low melting point
- Improves spreading of creams and lotions
- Excellent vehicle and solvent for lipophilic active ingredients and UV filters (improves their effectiveness)
- It is free from antioxidants and other stabilizing additives
Directions For Use
This product contains Bacillus Ferment which can be irritating to delicate complexions. Individuals with sensitive skin should use caution when using this product.
Deionized Water, Mct Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Benzylalcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Bacillus Ferment, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Product Size & Weight
Weight: 50 ml
This is a great, gentle exfoliant. It really brightens my skin and improves its texture! I find mechanical exfoliants and fruit acid scrubs often irritate my skin, so this is a nice alternative.
I like how this feels on the skin. I feel a diffence in the softness already in three uses.
Very light and absorbs quickly. Have not had it very long so cannot comment on long term results.