To address dark circles and wrinkles with the power of two targeted peptides.
Features and Benefits:
- In-vitro tests showed that tripeptide has better collagen building capacity than TGF-beta
- Has been found to significantly improve the appearance of any type of wrinkles
- Has good skin firming and moisturizing properties
- May be able to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. In clinical study with 60 volunteers a significant reduction of the appearance of wrinkles was shown after use of 84 days
- Could be used as an alternate method to collagen injections used in lip products.
- Tripeptide-5 is a highly bioactive compound that activates TGF-beta (tissue growth factor) that stimulates collagen synthesis in the skin.
For more information on benefits of Tripeptide-5, check out this article.
Beet Sugar Extract
- Treats Acne
- Brightens Skin
For more information on the benefits of Beet Sugar Extract, check out this article.
- Skin-lightening effect by inhibiting melanin formation
- Promotes skin lightening and helps establishing an even skin tone on all skin types
- Minimizes liver spots
- Often used also to preserve or stabilize colors in cosmetic products
- Can enhance shelf life through its preservative actions against chemical and microbial degradation “