“Brightening” Enzyme Exfoliating Creme
Bacillus ferment is a proteolytic enzymatic ingredient used to exfoliate the skin and is a mild but effective alternative to alpha-hydroxy fruit acid exfoliants or mechanical scrubs. This product is particularly well suited for those who want to exfoliate more gently. Use daily or as needed to reveal radiant skin.
Features and Benefits:
- Natural enzymes that eliminate dead skin cells to smooth the skin’s surface
- Functions as non-mechanical, but enzymatic exfoliation process
- Provides younger looking skin
- Bacillus ferment is an enzymatic exfoliant used to exfoliate the skin and is a mild but effective alternative to alpha hydroxy fruit acids and is active at a mild pH range of 5-8.
Moisture Retaining Triglycerides
- Exceptional low-viscosity emollient and lubricant leaving a soft and non-greasy feel on the skin due to its low melting point
- Improves spreading of creams and lotions
- Excellent vehicle and solvent for lipophilic active ingredients and UV filters (improves their effectiveness)
- It is free from antioxidants and other stabilizing additives
- Effective humectant and moisturizer attracting water to the intercellular space of the skin
- Protects the lipids of skin cells
- Good solvent for various water-insoluble ingredients
- Effective emollient and lubricant properties