Bee Naturals CC Serum stands for Calm and Clear. Natural Beta Glucan, hyaluronic acid, copper chlorophyllin and kojic acid work synergistically to calm redness in couperose complexion types, soothe inflammation, hydrate, and help to gently even skin tone without hydroquinone. Highly regarded by our clients with rosacea, redness and sensitive complexions. It’s a win-win.
Features of CC Serum
- Kojic Acid to help lighten dark spots
- Beta Glucan to nourish and soothe the skin
- Chlorophyllin Copper to help reduce inflammation
Benefits of CC Serum
- Skin-lightening effect by inhibiting melanin formation
- Promotes skin lightening and helps establishing an even skin tone on all skin types
- Minimizes liver spots
- Serves as ‘protect and repair’ molecule as it increases natural self- protecting capabilities of the skin and also accelerates skin recovery
- Due to its high molecular weight it also has good water-binding capacity and therefore moisturizing effects Has been shown to stimulate collagen production in-vitro and can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Beta glucans are polysaccharide sugars found in cell walls that are derived from various mushrooms, plants, algaes, yeasts or oats. In skin care, beta glucans work to soothe and calm irritated skin and act as an effective anti-ager to firm and plump fine lines and wrinkles. For more information, on the benefits of Beta Glucan for skincare, check out this article.
- Beta Glucan delivers all of the benefits of Oat Beta Glucan plus the known Beta 1,6 benefits of healing and restructuring compromised skin such as is seen with eczema, burns, etc., plus the more targeted benefits for wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Chlorophyllin has been shown to reduce inflammation and bacterial growth in skin wounds. For more information, on the benefits of Chlorophyllin Copper on skin, check out this article.