Do the lines around your eyes give away your age?
You deserve to always look and feel your best Peeper Keeper Natural Eye Balm does it better.
The main difference between balms and creams is that a balm does not require the use of water. This allows a balm to be 100 percent natural, containing only the ingredients that serve to protect and moisturize the delicate skin.
In contrast with creams, a balm is typically wax-based, allowing the concentrated ingredients to form a protective barrier on the skin. The barrier helps prevent moisture loss, decreases the risk of environmental damage, and has many other anti-aging benefits.
Treat yourself like royalty with Queen Bee Peeper Keeper Eye Balm.
Our top-selling balm leaves skin moist, smooth & soft plus may help to prevent premature wrinkles. Skin is firmer, more refined & hydrated helps prevent moisture loss in the delicate eye area.
Rich and nurturing, this little multi-tasker is also an exceptional contour balm. Many Peeper Keeper fans use it for their lips, cuticles, or an occasional eyebrow grooming. It helps to prevent dry, ‘crêpy’ skin around the delicate eye area.
One of our most coveted products, Peeper Keeler is ideal for all skin types.
- Enriched with Essential Fatty Acids
- Carrot Seed Essential Oil to stimulate blood circulation
- Protective Beeswax & Rice Bran Oil
- Balm consistency
- No synthetic ingredients
- A 100% natural, chemical-free product
- Ideal for all skin types
- Leaping Bunny Certified, free of animal testing
- 20 years of tried and tested use – a product you can trust
- Helps prevent dehydration of the delicate eye area
- Helps to reduce the appearance of dry, dehydrated skin
- Aids in defending sensitive eye area against environmental threats
- Moisturizes, soothes, and helps prevent fine lines
- May help to prevent premature wrinkles
- Convenient for purse or makeup bag
Learn more about this 100% natural, chemical-free product: Understanding The Ingredients
Check out this article: The Difference Between Peeper Keeper and Eye Serum
Learn more about: Balms vs Creams
Here’s a Product Offer with Peeper Keeper
You may be interested in our Peeper Keeper Eye Trio