Our lavender-orange scented sanitizer is a refreshing way to kill germs on your hands when soap and water are not available. We added glycerin to soften your skin naturally. Perfect for the purse, baby bag, and kids back pack.
NOTE: Our hand sanitizer is made with a minimum of 65% alcohol, as required for effectiveness.
- Alcohol base
- Formulated without Benzalkonium Chloride or Triclosan
- Essential Oils of Sweet Orange & Lavender
- Glycerin humectant
- Effectively kills most bacteria and viruses
- No harmful chemicals
- Refreshing & natural scent
- Eases the solvent nature of alcohol by adding moisture back into the skin
Information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for Best Hand Washing Practices & When to Use Hand Sanitizer
Hand washing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Learn when and how you should wash your hands to stay healthy.
Wash Your Hands Often to Stay Healthy
You can help yourself and your loved ones stay healthy by washing your hands often, especially during these key times when you are likely to get and spread germs:
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet