It is applied to dry skin after washing and drying the hands, thoroughly. Simply rub the product, which is solid, into the skin, concentrating on problem areas. It will feel slightly tacky for a few moments, then you will forget it’s even there. Since the product isn’t water soluble, like creams and lotions, it stays put through many hand washing cycles without the need for frequent re-application. Used 2-3 times a day, your hands will stay in much healthier condition.
Free From Chemical Preservatives
This product is free of chemical preservatives and even our small bar size, lasts a long time. If you like the product, then you may find the 2 oz ‘swivel-up’ stick to be more economical for very frequent use. Please note, this product is available in 7 scents and also, unscented. We find that the purist prefer unscented, but if you decide to use one with a scent, we like to recommend either rosemary or lavender, as they are scented with the natural essential oils of these plants, which have therapeutic skin properties.
• Does not support bacterial growth
• Preservative free
• Portable, and come in convenient, resealable, recyclable packages
• Long-lasting (3 to 5 months)
• Perfect for health care professionals, homemakers, cooks, mothers, carpenters, construction workers, mechanics, potters, artists, gardeners, beauticians, restaurant workers, knitters, spinners, day care and nursery workers.
- Thick, concentrated formulation
- Twist-up tube packaging
- Pure Oils & Beeswax base
- Infused with Vitamin E
- Little is needed, apply twice daily
- Mess-free application
- Protects skin from hard water, detergent, chemicals & dirt
- Promotes healing of rough, cracked areas