Guidelines For Use
At Bee Naturals, we take your health and safety seriously. We ask that you follow these guidelines when using our products.
- Please avoid introducing multiple facial care products at once. Rather, we suggest that you introduce only one new product per week to determine your own unique response to each, especially if you have a sensitive, or reactive complexion.
- Please supervise the use of our products by all children under the age of 12 and keep out of reach of pets.
- Follow individual product instruction, guidelines and precautions listed on each product label.
- Our products are intended for external use only.
- Avoid getting products into the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Should you have any other questions or need any help at all regarding our products, please don’t hesitate to contact us and select “Product Question” as the category – or click the “Get Help” tab at the bottom of any of our products!
- Please consult a qualified, board certified physician or dermatologist if you have a skin, or other condition that is undiagnosed, or worsens with use of a specific product.
- Please avoid using any of our products that contain ingredients to which you are or may be allergic or sensitive.
- None of the information on this site should be construed as medical advice, diagnosis or prescriptive in nature.